Being a Hybrid Author: Reaping the Benefits of Being Both Traditionally and Self-Published
The gateway to being a published author is now a double door. The publishing industry has gone through a lot of changes in recent years and the one of the big ones is the model of authorship. A hybrid author has the perks of both traditionally and self-published, and not so many of the pitfalls.
In this informative session we will discuss:
- The differences in being traditionally or self-published
- The pros and cons of both and why it doesn’t matter as much for hybrid authors
- The world today of being traditionally published.
- Marketing: the logical relationship between the two
- Self-Publishing in a nutshell