The Ultimate Self-Publishing Masterclass
This exclusive pre-conference workshop kicks off the 2021 Writer’s Digest Annual Conference weekend on Thursday, July 22. Seats are limited, so register today!
Are you overwhelmed by self-publishing and everything you need to learn?
With so many resources out there, it can be hard to know what advice to follow. In this can’t-miss workshop for aspiring self-published writers, bestselling self-published author and YouTuber Michael La Ronn will hold your hand and walk you from idea to published novel. When you’re done with this workshop, you’ll know exactly what to do and how to get started.
You want to share your story with the world, but you also want to avoid critical mistakes that will stop readers from buying your book. This workshop will save you time, effort, and money.
Michael will share secrets he’s learned after publishing more than 60 science fiction and fantasy novels and self-help books for writers. Learn from the early mistakes of one of the most prolific writers in the self-publishing community.
- How to set up your publishing business to prevent legal and tax nightmares.
- The best apps recommended by almost every successful self-published author. Use these apps, and you’ll automatically write better and save hours of wasted time.
- The secrets to hiring an ace editor, every time.
- Exactly what to tell a cover designer for an amazing cover (and where to find your designer)!
- How to market your book.
- How NEVER to market your book, and why.
- The sneaky tricks of scammers, so you can avoid them.
- Where to publish and how to take advantage of algorithms to help you sell more books while you sleep.
- The reason why many first-time self-published writers quit after publishing their first book. Can you avoid the top 10 mistakes?
Who Should Attend:
- Authors who want to self-publish but are overwhelmed by the idea of it.
- Authors who aren’t sure if self-publishing is right for them, but want to know more.
- Authors who want to know more about the business of being a writer whether they intend to self-publish or not.
The Ultimate Self-Publishing Masterclass will open your eyes to this new world of self-publishing. It will give you the tools and knowledge to publish with confidence and high quality so you can get paid to share your imagination with the world. Come ready to take lots of notes, because this workshop just might change the way you think about being a writer.
Michael La Ronn is the author of over 60 science fiction & fantasy books and self-help books for writers. He writes from the great plains of Iowa and has managed to write while raising a family, working a full-time job, and even attending law school classes in the evenings. You can find his fiction at www.michaellaronn.com and his videos and books for writers at www.authorlevelup.com.