Save your seat at the 2018 Writer’s Digest Annual Conference!
Space is limited and your best price is available now, but it won’t be around for long. Explore your Writer’s Digest Annual Conference registration options:
|Registration Options||Now-Apr 17||Apr 18-Aug 9||On-Site|
|Pitch Slam Add-On*||$149||$149||$149|
|Thursday Program Add-on||$149||$149||$149|
|Thursday Program Standalone||$199||$199||$199|
- All sessions starting at 10:15 AM on Friday, August 10
- Networking Reception on Saturday, August 11
- Conference Audio Recordings (some sessions may not be recorded)
- Access to the attendee only Facebook group
Personalize your trip to New York City with the conference package that’s right for you, but don’t delay—Early-Bird pricing is only available until April 17!
Basic Conference Add-Ons
Pitch Slam Add-on – $149
- Basic Conference offerings
- One-Hour Pitch Slam time slot on Saturday, August 11
- Pitch Perfect session (9:00 AM on Friday, August 10)
- Entry in the Query Letter Directory (Instructions provided post conference)
- Query Letter Webinar: Query Better Basics for Books (Provided post conference)
Story Trumps Structure: How to Write Unforgettable Fiction by Breaking the Rules Workshop
- Programming on Thursday, August 9 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Workshop Audio Recordings
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
If you must cancel for any reason, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 22, 2018. Your registration fee will be refunded less a $100 processing fee. Refunds will not be made after this date for any reason.